Disclaimer: This is a beta website for the Digital Research Academy. Everything here is work in progress and may be subject to change. If you have feedback, please get in touch! Contact
- Open / FAIR Materials
- Good Research Practices
- Social Change in Science
- Data Science
- Data Management
- FAIR Principles
RESEARCH SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- Reproducible Coding
- Software Project Management
- Open Source
Digital skills in research are needed more than ever. We want to make these skills accessible to researchers. For this we built a network of trainers that give excellent training on digital research skills.
You want to learn digital skills for research?
- Receive tailored, high-quality training
- Learn from skilled, fairly paid and happy trainers
- Enhance the quality of your research
Want to get training from the Digital Research Academy for your organisation/community? We are here to help!
You want to share your skills with others?
- Become part of a supportive trainer community with a shared mission
- Bring in your individual expertise and teaching style
- Receive a fair pay for your work
- Enhance the quality of your training
We started the Digital Research Academy to improve the quality of research by providing training for digital research skills.
Digital skills in research are needed more than ever, especially in growing fields like
- Open Science
- Data Literacy
- Research Software Engineering
The Digital Research Academy adresses the following challenges:
- The research community needs experts in Open Science, Data Literacy, and Research Software Engineering
- Researchers need to learn new skills all the time and need targeted training
- Organisations struggle with finding trainers
The Digital Research Academy is our answer. We train new trainers, build a trusted network of trainers, and provide training and workshops for the research community and organisations.
Interested in updates from the Digital Research Academy?
Sign up for our mailing list!